- 1 What is CPA Online Marketing?
CPA Marketing for Beginners – How To Make Money With Cost Per Acquisition Marketing 2019
Making money online in the net via online marketing, ‘affiliate marketing’ can be done without necessarily have a website or blog. With CPA Marketing, you can make cool cash online.
In affiliate marketing, affiliates can earn money by promoting the products or services of other people or companies in return for a commission on the number of sales made. But have you heard about the new type of affiliate marketing where people get paid even if they don’t make a deal?
Yes, it is true. Well, it has been possible by a new wave of affiliate marketing flowing through the web, known as ‘CPA Affiliate Marketing’ or just ‘CPA Marketing.’ Now you can earn money online with CPA Marketing.
What is CPA Online Marketing?
Cost Per Action (CPA) Marketing is a affiliate model where a commission is paid when a user takes a specific action. These actions include filling out a form, getting a quote, signing up for a trial, or making a purchase.
Examples of CPA affiliate marketing can be performing any kind of action, such as
- Entering the visitor’s email address or merely zip code into a form,
- Downloading a toolbar, software or game,
- Signing up for a dating site,
- Creating an account for an online game,
- Getting the visitors to conduct surveys,
- Signing up for a newsletter, etc.
CPA Marketing Vs Affiliate Marketing – Which Is Better For You?
I have already mentioned that CPA marketing is much easier than Affiliate marketing. In case of affiliate marketing you must make sales to get profit. On the other hand getting sales in CPA marketing is not mandatory to make profit. You can distribute free offers, trial products, apps etc. that people can grab for free and you can make profit for their particular action like confirming offer, making order for free trial product or even downloading a particular app or software. Thus making money with CPA became very easy comparing to Affiliate marketing.
List of CPA marketing niches:
- Mobile Apps
- Weight loss
- Business opportunity
- CPA Networks
Owing to the fact that the significant affiliate networks provide some CPA offers, CPA networks specialize in cost-per-action campaigns. There are hundreds of such systems and much more are emerging out every day. Best CPA Networks include:
Make Money With Cost Per Acquisition Marketing
- MaxBounty (recommended for Experts)
- Peerfly (recommended for Experts)
- Adworkmedia (recommended for All)
- CPALead (recommended for beginners)
- MGCash.com (recommended for beginners)
- CPAGrip (recommended for beginners)
How To make Money With Cost Per Acquisition Marketing?
Users get paid once a visitor clicks on their CPA affiliate link and completes an action. CPA marketing is one of the best types of affiliate marketing, examples of actions in CPA Marketing include:
Form filling, free trial sign ups, email newsletter signups, contact requests, getting quotes, purchasing an item and many others. Popular CPA Marketing websites include Maxbounty, NeverBlue, C2M, ClickBooth, Hydra, ROI Rocket, Azoogle, etc.
Terms About CPA Networks You MUST Know:
1. Advertiser and Publisher: Advertisers are the people who pay CPA networks to get conversion of their offers. On the other hand, Publishers are the people like you and me who are promoting the offers of CPA network to make money.
2. EPC: Full form of EPC is Earning Per Click. It does not mean that you will get money to bring only clicks to your offers. It means, in average publishers earned the given EPC rate from every click. For example: If a CPA offer of $2.50 got 500 clicks from 20 different publishers and among them 70 clicks converted into leads. So, it’s EPC will be ($2.5*70)/500 = $0.35.
3. Payout/CPA rate: This is the money rate which you will be paid for getting every single lead/action for that particular CPA offer. So, have a look of Payout/CPA rate before selecting your offer.
4. Conversion (in %): This is an important indication about which offer to choose before you start your promotional activities. CPA offers with high conversion rate are always preferable. For example:Think about the previous example where the offer got 500 clicks and 70 leads/actions. Here is the conversion rate of that offer (70/500)*100% = 14%.
5. County code: Almost 95% of CPA offers are county targeted. Therefore, you must be careful about choosing the offer. If you promote US offers to the people of Australia you will not get any payment. Some CPA networks categorized their offers based on county and some mention the county code (US, UK, AU, BR etc) along with the offers.
6. Incentive and non-Incentive: Here is another important and most probably less known term of CPA network. If you search the meaning of “incentive” word, Google will reply with “a payment or concession to stimulate greater output or investment”. In short “incentive” refers to digital bribe in order to get artificial actions/leads from people. In case of incentive offers you can allure people by giving them extra gifts, coupons, money etc in order to get action from them. On the other hand, these digital bribes are strictly prohibited in case of non-incentive offers.
7. Offer type: CPA networks included offers of various types such as Pin submit, Email submit, Downloads, Survey, Installs, Mobile, Purchase etc