Create paypal account free | create paypal account with debit card
Paypal is a one of the best online payment gateway to make an online payment, send and receive money nation wide. Paypal Services make payment convenient for you to sell products from your website or purchase goods and services for your business online.
They offers both personal account for personal use and business account type for business owners that enables you to send invoices to customers and accept payments on your website. You don’t need to supply your credit card number to sign up for a standard business account. PayPal, however, asks that you verify your business account by linking it with your bank account information.
Types of PayPal Account
For those who shop online occasionally and who do not expect to receive payments. Paying someone is always free and No additional fees.
For those who buy and sell online and receive payments from others.A small percentage plus minimal fee when funding payment with debit/credit card and Receiving money is free when the transfer comes from a person/company’s PayPal Balance or bank transfer.
For those who operate an online business and operate under a company name.A small percentage plus minimal fee to receive payments. Merchant account rates are a set percentage of the total transaction and slightly higher percentage internationally.
What Information is Required to Open a Paypal account?
To open a Personal or Business PayPal account, you need to provide your first and last name, address, phone number, and email address.
For your protection, you’ll create a password for your new account and select 2 security questions.
After you sign up for an account, you can start receiving money right away. If you’d like to send money to family and friends, simply add a payment method, like a debit or credit card, or a bank account.
Create Paypal without credit card or bank account
1. Visit PayPal official website @ www.PayPal.com to create a PayPal account.
2. Click on “Sign up for Free” below PayPal home page.
3. Select your PayPal account type you wish to open either PayPal Personal Account or PayPal Business Account.
4. click on “next” fill in the PayPal signup form requiring your first name, last name, email and password.
5. check the box just beside the indented word “stay logged in for faster checkout” .
6. click on “next” just below the form to continue with the PayPal account registration procedure.
7. Select two security questions and answers incase you forget your password.
8. Enter your name, phone number and physical address. Click “Agree and Continue” to create your account.
7. Go to your email address and confirm paypal account.
You have successfully create paypal account with debit card, the next step is to link your bank account to your PayPal account. Confused on How to Create Paypal without Credit Card or Bank Account, feel free to notify us using the comments below.