Without any reasonable doubt, Google Adsense is one of the top paying adnetwork where publishers can earn whenever a visitor visit your site or clicks on your ads. There are basically two types of Adsense account: non hosted AdSense and hosted AdSense account
Differences between Hosted and non Hosted Adsense Account
Non hosted AdSense has more advantages over hosted AdSense .
Hosted AdSense is type of Adsense approved by google using any of their serviceYouTube,blogspot .Hosted adsense is generally approved through Youtube channel. This type adsense is approved within 2 days. Hosted Adsense ads appear on only Google hosted products like Youtube, Blogspot ie Blogger blog and othen other products.
Hosted Adsense don’t show ads on your own hosted sites ie when you purchase your own hosting plan and host your site yourself then hosted adsense will not work.
Advantages of hosted AdSense
1. Easy approval
2. Approved with google custom domain such as blogspot and YouTube
3. It works on all google platforms
4 PAYMENT IS DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
5. Has no earning limit
Sites with AdSense built (for hosted Adsense)
Non hosted AdSense
Non Hosted AdSense is type of Adsense approved by google using a domain name .
It doesn’t matter if you re using blogspot or WordPress once you applied with a domain such as .com, .net, org e.g www.xclusivetek.com
For non hosted because you apply with a domain not google free service like YouTube or blogspot.
This type of AdSense is not easily approved .
Advantages of non hosted AdSense
1. It works anywhere both on google service and outside google platform
2. It works on all google platforms
3. PAYMENT IS DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
4. Has no earning limit.
5. It comes with google admob for mobile monetization
How to apply for non hosted AdSense
- Apply with a domain name
- Don’t apply using YouTube or blogspot
- Make sure your site is fully built before applying.