MTN 100% double data bonus latest February 2018 (MTN latest cheat 2018) without buying a new smartphone or tweaking your IMEI. Enjoy MTN 100% double data bonus without buying a new MTN sim or even changing the phone’s imei is easy and doesn’t require any special skills.
MTN double data offer is back and better, thanks to Xclusivetek Whatsapp group members for notifying us. Some people that they were given 20% bonus instead of 100% bonus data for the earlier shared MTN double data cheat. But this new method will give you 100% data bonus on your MTN sim. This is really a value for money, and I’ve been enjoying it here.
The MTN double data cheat works on all smartphone whether Android, iOS or windows phone. It doesn’t require any rooting or tweaking of imei number. Just for you to send an sms and boom! you will get activated for the offer. Follow my below steps to activate MTN 100% double data bonus without changing imei or buying a new MTN sim.
How to Activate MTN Double Data Offer 2018
- Visit your Message and send PROMO to 131. (MTN double data code)
- You’ll receive a SMS sttating “Thank you for subscribing for device bundle. Reply 1 to accept or 2 to reject“.
- Kindly reply 1 and then you’ll get a thank you confirmation.
- After this, you can then subscribe for any plan you want and it’ll be doubled.
HOW TO CONFIRM IF YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED FOR MTN 100% DOUBLE DATA BONUS
- To confirm if truly your device has been activated for the 100% double data bonus, kindly subscribe for a daily plan before going for any bigger plans (just to be on the safer side).
- Dial *131*1# to subscribe for a daily plan
- After that, sms 2 to 131.
- You should see Daily: 50MB and Device Bonus: 50MB.
- After confirmation, you can then subscribe to a bigger plan.
- NOTE: make sure you opt out of daily auo-renewal by sending NO104 to 131.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR DATA BALANCE
To check your data balance dial *131*4# or sms 2 to 131 to check your data and bonus data balance.
Note that data bonus won’t be given to you if you purchase data from third party sellers.
That’s all guys. Please leave a comment and share this post for others to see.