Wondering a good alternative to Adsense for Nigerian bloggers? NGAdverts is a good Ads Network where you can easily advertise your business products, services and events online. Ngadverts offers both PPC (pay per click) rate, CPM (cost per mile) rate so you can monetize your website. Get details about NGAdverts Review, Ngadverts Registration and NgAdverts login procedues below
Is NG Adverts Legit or Scam
Top paying Nigeria ads network, NG Adverts came into existence in 2016 and since then it has become a household name among Nigerian bloggers. Ngadverts is a good way to monetize a website, they serve advertisement of different format and sizes, earnings are calculated based on PPC (pay per click), CPM (cost per mile), CPA (cost per action), CPD (cost per duration). With Ng Adverts signup, Advertisers can promote their online businesses via PPC ad and generate top quality leads for websites and for publisher to create ad unit and paste on your site or blog by monetizing your traffics and earn with valid Clicks on the ads.
NG Adverts Features
- Good CPC Rates: NG adverts pay as high as N40/click and min of N10/click.
- Revenue Share: NG Adverts ensure publishers earn more than themselves which means you earn 70% of the advertiser’s bid the policy is 70/30%. This is the best lucrative opportunity to make more money from this ads network.
- How you get paid: NG adverts is not a paid per impression (PPM neither is it a pay per action (PPA) rather a pay per click/cost per click (PPC/CPC)
- Account type: You can eaither chose to register as an advertiser, publisher or both.
- Ads Units: Publishers are required to create every ads unit separately. This means that if you use the same ads unit twice on a page one will display ads while the other will not. On like Google Adsense that you can use one ads unit on the same page several times.
- Targeting: They have a geological targeting for advertisers choice
What is Ngadverts PPC, CPM, CPA Rate?
Ngadverts is one of the high paying Nigerian advertisement networks we have, they have 70% revenue share with their publishers compare to other Ad network with 40% – 60% revenue share with as low PPC rate as #10 (Ten Naira) and higher PPC rates as #40 – #50 per click. For instance, if you are served with #40 per click ads on the average, you’ll only require about 68 clicks to reach the payment threshold
NG Adverts Signup: How To Join Ngadverts
To start monetizing your website with NGADVERTS all is required is to follow the steps below
1. Visit NgAdverts website @www.ngadverts.com
2. Next, Click on REGISTER either as Advertiser OR Publisher
3. Complete NgAdverts Registration Form
- User Name [Username must have alpha numeric characters]
- Password [Minimum password length is 6]
- Account Type: Advertiser, Publisher or Advertiser & Publisher
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone No
- Email Address
- Country [Nigeria]
- Your Domain
- Company Logo
4. Next, Click REGISTER to complete NGAdvert Registrartion
5. Visit your email to confirm email and activate your NGAdverts account.
No strict approval process and they accept almost all types of website.
What is Ngadverts Minimum Payment Threshold?
NGadverts payment threshold is #2000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and it’s paid within 48 hours (2days) after payment request.
However, as a publisher, you can decide to transfer your earnings into your advertiser account and use the money to run advertisements.
Below are the steps to sign in your NGAdverts account:
1. Visit NGAdverts official website @www.ngadverts.com
2. At the homepage, Click Login
3. Input your username and password
4. Click SIGN IN
You have successfully log in your NG Adverts. You can manage your NGAdverts AD Code either as a Publisher or Advertiser. For more updated information about NgAdverts Nigerian Top Ads Network | Register | NgAdverts Login, drop your name, email and questions in the comment box below