Apply for Philippine Navy Application Form 2018 to join the Philippine Navy. Become part of the Philippine Navy by following the requirements and apply via the Official Website.
The Philippine Navy is the naval warfare service branch of the AFP or the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Out of the three (3) main branches of the AFP, the Philippine Navy is a category that would make your country proud of you.
There are different career options if you’re willing to be part of the PN. We have enlistment, candidate, soldier, and officer. All of these paths would require the following:
- Must be a naturally-born Filipino Citizen;
- Height requirement must be at least five (5) feet (152.4 cm);
- Must be of good moral character with no pending civil or criminal case;
- Single (never married) with no child or children support;
- Must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit and;
- Candidates need to pass the AFP Aptitude Battery Test, IQ, and Special Written Examination
- Natural born Filipino citizen and of good moral character
- Height of at least 5′ 0 ” for both male/female
- No pending civil/criminal case
- Age should be between 21-28 years old
- Unmarried and with no child to support
- Graduate of a 4-year baccalaureate degree (preferably technical courses)
- Physically and mentally fit for training
- Must have complete four front (anterior teeth) and at least three molars (back teeth) on both upper and lower jaws
- Must pass the AFPSAT, IQ and SWE exams
For the basic seaman course (BSC), the requirements are technically the same. The only difference is the degree. BSC only requires 72 complete units in college that is preferably technical or TESDA NCII.
Philippine Navy Recruitment Qualifications Requirements
The following are the qualifications and requirements for Basic Seaman Course/ Marine Basic Course:
1. Natural born Filipino citizen
2. Single and no child to support
3. Must be atleast 5 ft height (Sailors) 5ft 4 inches (Marines)
4. Must be at least 72 units in college with certificate or TESDA with atleast NCII level or K 12 graduate (preferably technical courses e.g. engineering courses, mechatronics, automechanics, computer programming, and the likes)
5. Atleast 18 yrs old and not a day older than 26 yrs old upon convening date
6. No tattoo
Just bring your diploma or certificate from TESDA, Transcript of records, PSA Borth Certificate, one valid ID and 2 2×2 with white background picture. Just proceed to RTHO, Bonifacio Naval Station, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City for Sailor applicants and Philippine Marine Corps Recruiting Office, Marine Barracks Rudiardo Brown, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City for Marines.
Apply via Philippine Navy Recruitment Portal. or via the application form below
Attention all NOCC and BSC applicants. You can make application through email, just follow the following instructions:
1. Download application form HERE
2. Accomplish Application Form and scan along with original TOR, Diploma and Birth Certificate
3. Send accomplished documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. RTHO after verification will schedule applicants for AFPSAT
5. Applicants will be informed thru text for their exam schedule.
Important Note: Applicants MUST bring with them their original TOR and Diploma during the examination date. For more updates about Philippine Navy Application Form 2018, drop your name, email and questions in the comment box below