Royal Papua New Guinea RPNGC Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for RPNG Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application form to join the Papua New Guinea Police Force.
Police recruitment in Papua New Guinea have been ongoing initiative the Government of Papua New Guinea has put in place. The main purpose of PNG police recruitment is to increase the police force in the country. The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary has taken the responsibility to recruit new officers every year. On this site we provide some information on Police Recruitment.
About Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
The Papua New Guinea Constabulary is an organisation that provide policing in the Papua New Guinea. To the number of Police personnel in PNG is about 40000. The government of PNG focus on increasing the police force and recruitment of officers are done every year.
RPNGC Police Requirements
Before Applying for Police Recruitments, you must consider the following:
• You must be 18 to 23 years old
• Your height must be at least 164 cm and above.
• Must not hold criminal records.
• Must complete Grade 12
• Applicants must complete Grade two in the last two years.
• You must have good behaviour records
• Applicants must be physically well built.
How to apply for RPNGC Police Recruitment 2018 Form
Applications are open for recruitment twice are year.
1. Write to the Police headquarters for application forms or the application form can also be downloaded from the RPNGC trainee recruit job advertisement @www.rpngc.gov.pg/Download_Police_Forms_list.php
2. Fill out the forms and attach two references and all your
academic transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants must possess Grade 12 certificates with minimum C grade in English and mathematics and must be between the ages of 18 and 24 years old.
- Applicants must also show evidence of a year 12 certificate or tertiary institution final transcript from an approved and government-certified educational institution.
- All completed forms must be attached with a RPNGC application form, a cover letter and current resume.
- Completed forms can be dropped off at the reception of police headquarters and applicants in the provinces can deliver their applications to the provincial police training office at their nearest police station.
Shortlisting and Interview.
If you are shortlisted for interview, a officer in-charge of the screening process will notify you either by phone or by
– First you will interviewed
– Second, you will do entry test
If you pass both the interview an entry test, you will be shortlisted to undergo training at the Bomana Police college for six months.
Note: Women are also encouraged to apply and the invitation is open to Bougainvilleans as well.
For applications and general queries, write to the Recruitment Officer:
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
P O Box 85
Papua New Guinea
Phone: 322 6100 /321 1222
Fax: 322 6113
For more updated information and easy response about RPNG Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application form, kindly provide your name, email and questions in the comment box below.