UK Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Application Form | Application Guide and Requirement.
UK Visa Lottery Application Form 2018 – Do you wish to apply for the UK visa but have no idea on how to begin? How to Apply for UK visa Application Process in Nigeria, India, Bangladesh.
UK Visa Lottery Application Form 2018
Before you apply, you must know which type of visa you will be applying for depending on the reason why you need to travel to united Kingdom. Do you need a study visa as a student, tourism visa as a tourist, visit visa, business visa, or will you just be passing through the UK on your way to another country? Then you’ll need a transit visa. Official and Government Diplomats is issued to government officials on business
- UK visa application form 2017
- UK visa application form download 2017 pdf
- The UK visa lottery 2018/2019
- www online visa lottery in uk
- UK visa lottery in nigeria
- Uk visa lottery 2019
- The UK visa lottery form
- UK visa application form 2018 pdf
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friend or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
How to Apply
To apply for a UK visa in Nigeria you need to:
- apply online
- pay your fee
- book your appointment
- go to your appointment
1. Pay your fee
Follow the instructions when you apply online to pay your visa fee.
- Visit UK Visa Application website @www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
- You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for. The visa fees may vary depending on the category of the visa you would be applying for.
- Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
- Date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue and required documents.
- Click submits.
2. Book your appointment
You can book an appointment at the visa application centers in India, Nigeria, South Africa and nation wide
The following documents will be required of you as you’ll be attending the appointment:
- Printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
Your biometric thumbprint will be done at the application centre after payment of visa fee which will no longer be refundable once paid.
Be sure to attend your appointment at the time specified and venue to avoid delay and rebooking of appointment, that’ll be a whole round of stress you Know?
Then in the next three to six working weeks, you should be expecting your visa.
For more updated information about UK Visa Application Form Download 2018/2019 pdf, drop your name, email and questions in the comment box below