Unlocking the bootloader on your Motorola device allows you to flash custom recovery TWRP, gain root access and install customized ROMs like CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, etc.
Motorola bootloader unlocking is supported on almost all of its devices except for the ones locked to Verizon and AT&T in the US. Unlocking your Motorola bootloader is simple but requires a PC yo do so. Xclusivetek can’t assure you If you will lose or not lose your phone’s warranty but don’t be scared that won’t spoil your smartphone and no need of motorola unlock bootloader tool.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola Devices
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC,
2. Next, connect your phone to PC with a working cable.
3. With your phone go to Settings => About Phone => click on build number 7 times.
4. Now go to developer settings and enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
5. On your PC in the command window type in the below code.
6. A pop-up will appear on your phone then click on allow.
7. Then type in the below code to reboot into fastboot mode.
1ADB reboot bootloader
8. Also type in this code below
1fast boot OEM unlock
9. Then this code
1fast boot format user data
All set and ready, you’ve successfully unlocked your bootloader. Now, let’s you can to Install Recovery and flash Custom ROMS on your Motorola smartphone