Guide to Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1.1 devices. Officially released by the Rovo89, Download Official Xposed Framework for Oreo. Xposed framework didn’t support Android Oreo device but thanks to Rovo89, you can install Xposed framework on Android Oreo/LineageOS 15.
Xposed Framework as you are aware is meant for rooted smartphones and allows you flash system files and install xposed modules to your android smartphones.
- This app is for Rooted device with TWRP or Magisk installed.
- Make a complete backup of your device before installing it.
- The user with Samsung stock ROMs may face the bootloop issue.
- There will be three versions for every Android version: X86, arm, and arm64. Download the appropriate one according to your device architecture.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- Download the suitable Xposed framework v90 zip and Xposed installer 3.1.4 for your device from the link below and move it to your sd card.
- Ensure you enable ‘Unknown Sources‘ option. You find it here Settings >Security >Unknown sources. Check your Android versions of Xposed framework available for different types of CPU’s.
- To check your Android CPU Version, install the app called ‘Hardware Info‘ from play store, open it and click on the processor. It will show you which type of processor your device have.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery: Tap on ‘Install’ > Select the downloaded Xposed Framework for Oreo Zip File > ‘Swipe to confirm flash’.
- The above step will install Xposed v90 for Oreo on your Android device
- Once the above process completes, reboot your device.
- Next, install Xposed installer app
- Download ‘Xposed Installer’ app from the link below and install it.
- Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version 90 is active‘. This means you install Xposed framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 device successfully.You can now Download Xposed Modules for Android Oreo.